When Miley Cyrus is naked & licks a hammer it’s “art” and “music”.. but when I do it, I’m “wasted” and “have to leave Home Depot”
oftentimes women might smile at cat-callers out of nervousness or pure fear because they know that if they react negatively that guy could get way scarier and even violent
it’s not a “wow i’m so flattered” smile it’s literally a “please don’t follow me home and murder me after this” smile
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
Get up and leave // E.E (via sluttyoliveoil)
(Source: be-fearless-brave-and-kind, via mindovermatterfaithoverfear)
1/272 older »